Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Something I've been thinking about lately is time. We now can pause a movie, rewind on TV, return an unwanted item, and undo on the computer, but as each second passes, I can never get it back. That's downright frightening. How many seconds pass where I am wasting precious moments. But then I think about how utterly exhausted and imbalanced I would be if I tried to fill every single second of every single day. And what about sleep?! That's super unproductive. I wonder why we were made to need sleep. Whether you believe in God or evolution or a mixture of both, why do we need so much sleep? You think natural selection would have kicked that habit by now. But back to passing time. I think more now about how I spend each minute that I am awake, and not that every minute can be a life-changing and meaningful event, I want them all to have a purpose. What do you think about time?

Monday, July 20, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment